History of ECS - History part 3
Article Index
History of ECS
History part 2
History part 3
History part 4
History part 5
All Pages

 

In 1989, ECS opened a new shop at Kirrawee in the Sutherland Shire, Sydney.

This is where our motor sport developments increased to include more street sedans &

Formula Fords, including the Leanne Ferrier (now Leanne Tander) car, sponsored & setup by ECS.

 

 

  

 

 

 

HQ racing, ex Bathurst Group ‘A’ Commodores (Winton 24 hour race)

and other Datsun 1600’s & 240Z/260Z.